Wednesday, April 1

Where have I been?

Well this is a very long overdue post. I really can't say I have any excuse for being gone so long. Usually people have some good reason like they got a new job or just had a baby. Sorry nothing here, back in February I went on vacation for a week, when I got back my computer was broken. After it was fixed a week later I was out of the groove. So that is the best excuse I can come up with. Some of you might think I was in mourning about all of my magazines that have gone under but no, just laziness.


I did have a little vacation, nothing too exciting, just a trip down to Florida. But, when you live in Ohio and it is cold and snowy there is nothing better than a trip with some sunshine. We didn't do much, lots of reading (6 books!) and hanging out by the pool and one day at Disney World!

So I am back and trying to get into the swing of things again. Spring is trying really hard to show it's sunny face so I am trying to come out of hibernation as well. Now that I'm back I will try to stick around and talk more often.

I do have a few exciting announcements, new craft shows and real estate adventures, stay tuned!

0 comments: