Tuesday, April 14

New adventures

I found this great post on design*sponge. It is a guide to all the great little places around Columbus. If you live in Columbus or are planning a visit here any time soon you should definitely check out this guide and start checking out each of these stops. I have lived in Columbus for about two years now and I have been to a few of these places but with this list I have a whole new set of adventures for the spring and summer. Make sure to check out the comments too for a few extras posted by locals. I think this might be one of my first stops,

The Book Loft seems like a place where I could easily get lost for an afternoon. 32 rooms of books, 32 rooms?!?! That's crazy, this is a must see.

This would have to be my next stop, On Paper seems like an awesome store and I think I would probably spend lots of time and money here.

0 comments: