Friday, April 24

SOLD!

It has been a crazy few weeks here, we sold our house after only 4 weeks on the market and we bought a new house! I am so excited about all of this, now we just have to cross our fingers until both of the closings go through in mid-May. Our new house is so cute, it's a 1915 Cape Cod, with original woodwork and pocket doors and 5 bedrooms, yes 5 can you believe it??!??!! One downside - Wallpaper, there is A LOT of wallpaper throughout the house. And not the pretty kind, the kind that all needs ripped out and every room needs repainted. But that's ok, I was looking for an older house with lots of character and that's what I got! It also has a window seat which I love and a big back yard. One of my favorite things has to be the front porch, complete with porch swing!


How cute is that house? Hopefully in about 2 months it will be even better. So if things seem a little slow around here for a while you will have to be a little understanding since once we get possession at the end of May I will be stripping wallpaper and painting as my second full time job. I will keep you updated, keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well with the closings!

0 comments: