Thursday, April 9

Look what I found!

Vintage finds could be one of my favorite things. I recently went to one of my favorite vintage shops, Footloose, in Granville, OH. I work near by so on my way back to the office from lunch I was very excited to see a big sign that said "Barn Sale at Footloose" No convincing needed, I was headed for the huge barn behind the store. As I walked in they said "don't pay attention to the price tags, just make us an offer." That's when I was pretty sure I was dreaming, but no, it was true. I had a great time digging around and finding some wonderful clothes. I ended up with these two wonderful dresses with great prints.


Here are close ups of the beautiful prints:


You would pay top dollar for these beauties in many vintage stores but I got them each for only $3, yep that's right just $3! The green one even came with a matching scarf, how fun is that? I'll tell you...very fun! If you live anywhere in central Ohio or if you are planning a visit you must stop by Footloose, it is wonderful, room after room of these amazing finds.

0 comments: