Wednesday, April 8

Real Estate Adventures!

It's not exactly the best time for this but we went for it anyway.

I put my house on the market a few weeks ago and now it is a waiting game. Hopefully it won't be a very long waiting game but these days you just never know. I am heading out to look at a few houses this weekend, I am so excited for a new house. All I can think of is the new curtains and pillows I can make. A new sewing room, all organized and pretty! That is probably the most exciting part, I have already picked out a panel print that I want to put on the wall.



It is a super graphic by Alexander Henry Fabrics, it is a great panel and I am going to stretch it over a canvas and the design and everything else in the room will work around it. I think I will paint the walls in one of the shades of tan that are throughout it. It also has many coordinates for other fun decorating accents. I love this look:


Maybe a few of the coordinates hanging around the large piece. Wow, I've only had one person look at the house and I haven't even started looking at other houses and I already have my sewing room decor planned out. I guess I know where my priorities are.

0 comments: