Friday, April 3

Craft Show Number 2

What is this? Another post? That's right I am back in the blogging mode (hopefully it lasts a while)


I had success at Bazaar Bizarre in December so I am heading to another craft show in May. When I signed up it seemed so far away and now that it's April already it is just around the corner. I will be at Oddmall on Saturday May 9th from 10 - 7. The show is up in Cleveland, actually in Hudson, just outside of Cleveland. You would think since I live in Columbus I would do a few local shows, don't worry I have a few on my list for the year.

Anyway, this is the first show for Oddmall and I am very excited to be a vendor at the very first one, hopefully it will take off and I will be along for the ride. Since I worked non-stop for weeks to get ready for BazBiz I still have some inventory left over. I am thinking of a few new products that I can bring with me and I will need to add to the stuff I already have. I am pretty excited for show #2. I have put together a list of about 10 shows to do this year. I am sure there are tons more that I could do but I figured I should start out slow since I still have that day job and everything else going on.

Anyone else out there heading to the show? Stop by if you are in the area.

0 comments: