Thursday, February 5

Another one bites the dust...


It's sad to say but...another one bites the dust. Well I guess I should say a few more are biting the dust. Since I heard about ME Home Companion going under I have also heard that O at home and Cottage living are going under. And, the saddest news of all...Domino has folded. This is my very favorite magazine and I am pretty sad. You can see their statement here. I love magazines, I have dozens in my studio. I keep most of the magazines I get, and if I don't keep the whole magazine I rip out any interesting pages and keep them.

So, instead of ME Home Companion I am going to be getting Martha Stewart living...a pretty good trade in my eyes since Martha is more expensive and that's the only reason I never got it. I haven't heard what they will be giving me for Domino, Conde Nast doesn't really have any other design magazines so I will probably get Lucky. Not bad but not Domino

One more sad piece of news...they are discontinuing their website as well. I just posted a few weeks ago about discovering the design file on their website, I have tons of photos in there. Does anyone know of a interior design site like this? I will miss it...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of Dwell myself. Check it out...

http://www.dwell.com/