Sunday, January 3

My Year in Cities 2009



I hope that everybody had a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year! I had a great season spending lots of time with family and friends which is what it's all about. I had fun last year looking back through the year to see where my travel took me, I think 2008 was a little more interesting in travel but this year we bought the new house so that was pretty interesting as well.

Here is my year in cities for 2009:

Columbus, OH - old house
Pickerington, OH - while we renovated the new house
Westerville, OH - New house
Cleveland, OH - visiting with my parents and family
Lansing, WV - white water rafting on The Upper Gauley
Pittsburgh, PA - Spring Quilt Market
Houston, TX - Fall Quilt Market
Rock Hill, SC - Visiting my new niece
Buckeye Lake, OH - Vacation time
Orlando, FL - Vacation time
Cincinnati, OH - Weekend trip with friends
Davis, WV - Ski trip at Canaan Valley

0 comments: