Wednesday, January 20

New projects complete!

I finished 2 new bags over the weekend. My new year's resolutions are off to a pretty good start.

First was a custom diaper bag. The new mom-to-be gave me a general idea of the shape and size and I took it from there. It is a pretty simple bag but I really like how it turned out. There are two pockets on the outside with coordinating piping along the top. I also added two pockets along the inside so she can keep organized all the time.

The second bag was an order from a shopper at Bazaar Bizarre. She saw some of my duffle bags at the show and didn't get a chance to come back and buy the one she liked. Since I sold out of this particular design I made a custom one for her with additional pockets on the inside. I have had lots of requests for pockets on this style of bag so I was happy to be able to test this out on the new order.

Both bags turned out well, one has been shipped off and the other is posted on my etsy site now waiting for it's new owner to take it home!

I have another weekend of work in front of me over the next few days so hopefully I will have some fun new items or an organized studio to show for my work next week. Heck, I might even post over the weekend to send out an update - I know, I know more than one post a week! It would be crazy but I think I am up to the challenge.

0 comments: