Monday, December 21

Bazaar Bizarre 2009


I'm a little behind on this post I guess I can use the holidays as an excuse - there has been a lot of shopping and crafting to prepare for this Christmas. Bazaar Bizarre was two weeks ago and it was a blast! I had a great time, met some wonderful people and sold lots of stuff. The weather was great, which can be a big problem in Cleveland this time of year, but it was sunny on Saturday and just a little rain on Sunday. Luckily that didn't deter any of the shoppers. I don't think there is anything else I could have asked for. Overall it was a great weekend! Thanks to Shannon and all the vendors and shoppers for making it such a great show!

If you stopped by my table during the show and picked up a card, thank you so much and welcome to my blog! I hope you stay a while and come back often.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

0 comments: