Saturday, November 1

Bazaar Bizarre

So I am back to the "real world" now after quilt market is all over. It was nice to be lost in the fabric and design industry even if it was only for a few days. Every time I come home from market or any other show I realize how much I really do miss the industry and how excited I am to try to make my own mark in this world.


On that note I have a very exciting announcement...I have been accepted into Bazaar Bizarre! It is an alternative craft show that I will be showing at in Cleveland December 13th and 14th. They have shows in a few different cities throughout the year. I went to the show in Cleveland last year and there was a great mix of crafters and I found some great Christmas presents for many people on my list. Here is the vendor list, it looks like there are lots of great people that will be there.
This will be my first craft show so I am trying to not get too excited about tons of sales and just consider it a learning experience no matter what happens, of course selling out would be nice too. It will be a great chance to meet some other crafters in my area and the get the feel of a craft show to see if it is something I want to continue doing. So I have TONS of work to do to figure out what I want to have at my table and then, of course, make it all. I will be very busy for the next month but I am very excited about the show.

Anyone else going to the show?

1 comments:

Bill2kjr said...

Mallory, you make the most amazing purses ever.