Monday, April 5

It has arrived!

Of course I had to order Martha's new book, I have the crafting encyclopedia so as a sewer of course I must have the sewing and fabric crafts encyclopedia too! So it arrived yesterday and I dove in as if it were a pile of warm cookies and I was a fat kid at dessert time. Yes, you could say I was a bit excited.


So on to the review. I have a subscription to Martha Stewart Living and I am also subscribed to the Martha Stewart Craft of the Day emails so I have seen LOTS of Martha's projects. As I flipped through the pages I will admit that I recognized many of the projects from previous issues of the magazine or email blasts. There were many projects that were new to me so it was still a lot of fun to take a look through the pages. Although there are some projects that can easily be found on many websites and other projects that I had seen before I still always love looking through Martha's publications. They have wonderful photography, great directions and I am always inspired after looking through the projects.

Overall I am really happy with the book and I can't wait to get started on a few projects!

0 comments: