Tuesday, April 27

Collections on display - Fat Quarters

I am what many people may consider a "keeper." I keep most things that come into my house, I am bad at getting rid of things and I have a tendency to start collections all the time. During my craft room organization I started to realize just how many collections I have. I have my collections displayed throughout my house and I love to see how others display their various collections. So I think this will become a reoccurring topic over the next few months as I show some of my collections with you and find some other displays that I find fun. I love to collect so this could end up being a bit dangerous as I might find some new items that I need to start gathering.

To start us off here are a few photos that you may have seen before but it is one of my favorite collections. My Fat Quarters!



0 comments: