Monday, April 19

Great estate sale find


I am so excited about my recent find at an estate sale I stopped at over the weekend. I have always wanted a shelf like this, I always see them in people's house, antique shops and envy the owners greatly. But, now I finally have one of my own. I haven't decided exactly where I want to place this shelf or what I am going to store inside but I am excited to figure all these things out. The top is my favorite part, all the intricate detail is beautiful.
For now it sits in my dining room waiting for the light bulb to go off in my head when I think of the perfect spot/purpose for my wonderful new shelf. To be perfectly honest I have dreams of this in my studio to hold all of my fat quarters and other fun sewing notions but I think it is just too pretty to be hidden upstairs where nobody will ever see it. I will have to find a better spot for it, possibly in the dining room...we will see.

I had to add this picture since my cat snuck in the background.


0 comments: