Saturday, April 10

Impulse Buying!

I always get excited when Target gets ready to release a new designer collection. Unfortunately, I usually go to the store look at all the cool stuff and somehow convince myself that I don't "need" any of the items. And then without a doubt a few months go by, I see the products all over blogs and in magazines and I decide that, in fact, I do need those items. But by that time the product is long gone and can't be found in any store in town. This happened with the Orla Kiely collection and I was pretty bummed.


So, when I first heard about the Liberty of London collection at Target I made sure to note the date of release and promise myself that I would buy some of my favorite items. So the release came along a few weeks ago and I followed through on my promise to myself and got some goodies!

I got a set of journals, a candle, two storage boxes and a tunic!

0 comments: