Tuesday, March 23

Tutorial Tuesday!

I don't know how long tutorial Tuesday will last but it is here for this week. Since I have been working (slowly) on getting my studio in order lately I have been loving looking at new crafty projects that I can work on when my room is all organized (someday!).


So here is the first installment of Tutorial Tuesday!

I found this pattern on a fun blog called Pearl Street Interiors. I love roman shades and I would love to have them all over the house but I haven't found some that are in the fabrics that I love and that I can afford. So I stumbled across this tutorial where I can easily make my own roman shades out of any fabric I want to make the final touches to my rooms perfect every time. Check out this tutorial for a little DIY decorating for your home. Here are the final photos from Jenny's project, check out her blog to see the full tutorial and more beautiful photos and decorating ideas!

0 comments: