Sunday, March 7

What have I got myself into?

I started this weekend in my sewing room with the plan to organize one of my closets. It was a bit of a disaster so it needed some help.


The previous home owner had wallpaper EVERYWHERE, including the closet and the ceiling in the closet. So there was a little piece sticking up and I pulled on it - big mistake. So a few hours later I was sitting in a pile of stripped wallpaper and new DIY project on my hands.

So, remember my studio that was coming together and getting clean? Well, this is what it looks like today:It's a crazy mess! But I am actually excited about the hopeful outcome that I will have. I am planning on painting it a nice clean white and doing some stenciling on the walls. Then I will organize it perfectly and it will be an amazing closet that I will be so happy with rather than the dark messy closet it was before.

I have these printing books so I plan to use the tips I find inside to make this closet beautiful.
Have you ever tried stenciling your walls? Any advice?

0 comments: