Thursday, February 11

Organizing my craft room - Before & After - Fat Quarter Storage

We all know that I have a small obsession with fat quarters. I love to collect them, display them and just have them in general. I have a few areas where some of them are on display and before they were just kind of there. Not much organization or interaction with my other sewing notions so I did a little re-working the shelves, no huge deal but it makes me feel better when I walk in the room to have little pockets of organized, nice looking areas. Here are a few before images of the disaster areas:
And now, the after photos:
The "pretty" areas inspire me to keep on working on other sections of the room so eventually there will be one big inviting, inspiring room for me to work in.


Visit my new Flickr page to see a few more detail shots of each of these shelves.

0 comments: