Sunday, February 7

Organizing my craft room - one step at a time

I did a little organizing work in my studio this weekend and it was fun and felt great to start getting things organized. The bits and pieces are coming together and soon enough my studio will be a place where I can actually get work done and find what I need when I need it rather that spending all day looking for my zippers or sifting through piles of fabric to find the "perfect" piece. So I have a few before & after photos that I will be posting throughout the week of a few of the shelves and nooks in my room. I'm still far from finished but it's getting closer! So keep posted for all of the "after" photos to come this week. Here is a sneak peek of a few of the before photos of the disaster of a craft room that used to be upstairs.


0 comments: