Sunday, October 12

Just getting started


I have been reading blogs for a while now and I keep telling myself that I should start my own. After waiting and procrastinating for months now I decided to just start one. I don't know all the ins and outs of blogging yet but I guess I will learn along the way.


I am living in Columbus, Ohio and starting my own business. I love to sew and create beautiful things from the fabric I have collected over the years. I hope to use this blog as a way to showcase what I have made and what I am working on. I will also be talking about what I am doing to start my business. I am at the very beginning stages of this adventure so hopefully you will come along for the ride. I look forward to talking with lots of you out there and learning from what you can teach me about this new area of my adventures!


And since my favorite part of blogs is the pictures I have given you another picture of my "glamorous ella phants"
I can't wait to hear from all of you, please leave comments to let me know any advice you may have for me!

1 comments:

KC and Raina said...

Ok so reading your "post" on your "blog" about your new store has made me again start up the obsession with Jennsylvania. Thank you for that. Oh and I have an order, so I can get that sniffle snuggler. :) Also, we need to work on your blog scripting so that I pee my pants in laughter when I read it. Soon you will have an avid blog fan named Raina.