Monday, November 29

New blog discovery - Dollar Store Crafts

I absolutely love when I find a new blog to follow, I love it even more when that blog is about crafting and I go over the edge if that blog is about crafting without spending lots of money. So you can only imagine my delight when I discovered Dollar Store Crafts. This blog is full of great ideas, tutorials and links to other fun blogs and crafty sites. I can barely contain my excitement long enough to write this post, I should be searching through their archives discovering new crafts and techniques. Enjoy a few photos of wonderful (cheap!) crafts from this fun new (to me) blog!

These are made totally our of paperclips! Insane!

1 comments:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

YAY!! Glad you found me!! :) Feel free to share any cool ideas you find! :)

-heather