Thursday, November 11

Fall '10 Quilt Market Recap - Top 5 fabric designer booths

I think I had the same late Quilt Market recap for spring market. I have so many things to catch up on after market it seems like the blog post gets pushed aside. Sorry about that! Without putting you through more waiting here are some of my favorites from market.

Of course the bigger designers always have amazing booths - here are my 5 fabric fabric booths:

Amy Butler - Always amazing, first place booth winner this year


Tina Givens - I didn't get a photo so this is the best one I could find online, not too great, her booth was awesome!

Anna Maria Horner - Always a colorful place


Alexander Henry Fabrics - great setup, really awesome tablecloths

Jenean Morrison - awesome booth, yes that's a bike covered in fabric - too fun! And over to the left a guitar covered in fabric too.






0 comments: