Wednesday, November 10

Mark Twain Craft Bazaar

The first show of the season is over - and it was a success. A great way to kick off my set of shows. There was a great crowd and people were there to shop which is always very important. I had a wonderful time and I'm sure I will be back next year. If you stopped by to see me at the show, THANK YOU! I will have most of the products from the show on Etsy soon so keep checking back. Here are a few photos of my table. Sorry they aren't great, I left my camera at home so I had to use the camera phone - not too bad though! You will notice my wonderful new shelves from Ikea!



2 comments:

TB said...

Hi, I saw you at the Mark Twain booth and loved your work!! I wanted to buy, but didn't have enough money. I checked your Etsy and it doesn't show anything available for sale.

I am specifically interested in the messenger bag and the laptop case.

Thanks,
TB

Mallory Hill said...

TB - Thanks so much for stopping by my booth! I am heading out of town on vacation next week, I hope to have my new items in my Etsy store when I return. I would be happy to email you photos of any of the messenger bags or laptop cases if you are interested. Send me an email (mallory at malloryhill dot com) and we can work out the details.

Thanks!