Sunday, September 26

Holiday season 2010 craft shows

I have applied to 4 shows for this upcoming holiday season. Yay! Hopefully I will hear back from them soon so I can plan exactly what I need to have ready.

Two of the shows are small, one day shows at the local schools. Those are not juried so I am just waiting to make sure there is enough space. Hopefully I will do well at those and I can continue to do them because the booth fee is pretty reasonable. They are The Mark Twain Craft Bazaar and the HUGGS for the holidays show that benefits the families of the Westerville Police Department.


The other two shows are bigger and juried so I am waiting to see if I get accepted. Bazaar Bizaare I've done 3 times so hopefully I will have no problem getting in to that one. The other one is a new show in Columbus called The Indie Exchange. I am a little nervous since it is new and pretty expensive but they are making big promises so hopefully it will be a great show. I should know more about these shows in the next few weeks and then I will REALLY have to get sewing.

I added a few new photos to my Flickr page of some of my recent projects for my show applications, check them out!

0 comments: