Saturday, July 25

My favorite places...

I think I am going to try to start a new reoccurring post here at Mallory Hill of a few of my favorite places. Maybe you can share a few of your favorites with me along the way. So here is the first, hopefully of many, posts on this topic.


My favorite retail store would probably have to be Anthropologie. If you have never heard of this store or been to one of their locations then stop what you are doing, don't even read the rest of this post and get to a store - stat! If there is not store near you (you may want to consider relocating) then you should spend some time on their website because it is awesome. They have unique clothes, items for the home and lots of other fun stuff that you don't find anywhere else. Unfortunately, I usually can't afford most of the stuff in the store but that doesn't stop me from going into the store every time I am at the mall so I can ooh and aah over their awesome displays and look at the clothes and read the books.

You just don't find displays like this at the department store:
And their catalog is awesome, if you don't have a store near you order the catalog so you can get a little bit of inspiration. I love their photography, it's amazing:

0 comments: