Sunday, January 2

My year in cities 2010

I saw this on a blog a few years ago and I love making this list at the end of each year. Here is a quick review of my year in cities that I have stayed at least one night in this year.

Westerville, OH - Home
Chagrin Falls, OH - My parents home, many nights spent here throughout the year
Orlando, FL - Vacation
Manassas, PA - Went to visit my husband while he was on a business trip
Dayton, OH - To visit my grandparents, many visits throughout the year
Minneapolis, MN - Spring Quilt Market
Gatlinburg, TN - Vacation to Smokey Mountain National Park
Buckeye Lake, OH - Vacation with my husband's family
Cleveland, OH - Girls night out with high school friends
Minneapolis, MN - Creative Connections
Ashland, WI - Visit to meet my new nephew who was born in August
Houston, TX - Fall Quilt Market
San Francisco, CA - Vacation with my husband
Somewhere in Utah on the California Zephyr train - Vacation
Glenwood Springs, CO - Vacation
Denver, CO - Vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park

So there it is! I can't wait to see where 2011 takes me.

0 comments: