Tuesday, September 15

Woohoo - Show number 3!

YAY! I just got notification that I was accepted to the Cleveland Bazaar Bizarre! So exciting, I love doing craft shows and I am hoping to start doing more next year. Now that I know I will be setting up my table again this holiday season I need to get sewing. I already have a few projects in mind for Christmas presents so I have to get busy. The show is December 12th and 13th which seems like it far away now but it will be here before I know it.

In other news Quilt Market is just around the corner and I am getting excited for the trip down to Houston. Since I lost all of my pictures from Spring market (I still don't know how that happened) I will be sure to keep better track of my files to bring you some fun photos from this year. Market starts on October 10th, can't wait!!

Anyone else going to be at Bazaar Bizarre or Fall Quilt Market this year?

0 comments: