Wednesday, September 23

Strange Purses #2

I have been looking at the stats for my blog lately and noticed that the number one google search that leads folks to this blog is the phrase "weird purses." So I figured that maybe this is something that people are pretty interested in so I am going to try to make this a monthly feature here at Mallory Hill and bring the readers what they want. I know that I am not the best about keeping up to date with my posting duties so I figured if I have certain posts that need to go up every week or every month then I will be better about the blog in general. Hopefully this works for me. I am going to work on figuring out some posts that can become regulars so I can finally make good on the promise to myself that I will be better at posting more often.

So, as promised, here is the weird purse for September!!

The Fendi Artist Baguette is a new idea in fashion, the ultimate DIY bag comes from us from an unexpected source in my mind. Fendi, a very high end designer brings us a plain white baguette that comes with pantone markers for you to create your own design. When I first saw a picture of the paint by number type purse I thought: "Oh, that's cute, what a fun idea, I bet my niece would love that." Then I noticed the buckle on the front and was sure it must be a knock off, surely a designer at the level of Fendi would not create a designer bag with no design. But, I was wrong this plain white bag can be yours for the small price of $1,300, yep, that's right, a plain canvas bag for just $1,300 - what a steal!




0 comments: