Thursday, January 1

My year in cities - 2008

I thought this was a cool idea, I saw it over on Make It a very fun blog about starting your own crafting business. The rule is you must have spent at least one night in each city.

Columbus, OH
Cleveland, OH
Dayton, OH
Springfield, OH
Athens, OH
Elyria, OH
Lansing, WV (White Water Rafting)
Vancouver, Canada
Houston, TX
Wayne National Forrest, OH (Camping!)
Eagle River, AK
Homer, AK
Denali National Park, AK
Seward, AK
Cincinnati, OH
Buckeye Lake, OH
Rock Hill, SC (right outside of Charlotte)

It looks like I spend a lot of time around Ohio, makes sense. 2008 was a great year, I seemed to be pretty busy. I really like this idea, I think I will continue this list next year and see where the year takes me.

Where did 2008 take you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help, I bought 2 awesome bags from you at the Cleveland Biz.Biz. I love one and gave away the other... I wished I would have gotten 2 of the one of the one style...can you contact me so I makes sense!

Thanks a mill, love your stuff!

Cara
Caragirlnow@yahoo.com