Monday, January 26

Good Bye Home Companion

Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion has recently stopped printing their magazine. I loved this magazine and I am very sad to see it go. I recently purchased a subscription and I got a notice in the mail today that it was not in print anymore. Their website states that they are currently looking for a new publisher. I am sad to see it go, I think that it is always hard to find good crafting magazines. There are lots of quilting magazines, lots of paper crafting magazines but not many up to date magazines and articles that have projects that I want to create. ME's Home Companion always had great articles. Hopefully they will find a new publisher and it will continue, until then I will continue to search for good crafting and sewing magazines. Let me know you favorites.

Other magazines I miss... Adorn and Blueprint, where are all the fun creative magazines going?

0 comments: