Sunday, August 7

Sewing for Baby - Diaper Bag

I have been doing a lot of sewing for the new little lady who's on her way. First up is kinda for me and kinda for her - the diaper bag! I knew I wanted to make my own bag but I did a lot of searching around online to pull inspiration from bits and pieces of other bags that I liked.


2 Large exterior pockets on the front and back, 2 pockets on the side to hold diapers and other odds and ends. Then there are 4 pockets on the inside for more bits. A set of shoulder straps and a removable across the body strap will hopefully make it easy to use in any situation.


The exterior fabric is Amy Butler from her Soul Blossoms Home Dec collection. It has leather piping and a leather base.


I had a great time figuring out the size and dimensions and getting all the pieces together. Hopefully it will work out well for the baby and me!


0 comments: