Tuesday, July 26

Obsession Confession - Pinterest

It's official, I'm addicted to Pinterest. I will admit I can spend hours getting lost online, viewing different blogs and websites but now it is worse, much worse. Ever since I discovered Pinterest I can't log onto my computer without checking it out. As soon as the site loads you are tempted with amazing photos and new ideas. Then you click on a category and there is just no stopping me, I'm lost in wonderland and I love it. Are you on Pinterest? Do you get lost for hours on end? If not, I highly recommend it but let it be known, you have been warned - you will become addicted!

I did a little test and logged onto a fresh page on Pinterest to see how many lovable photos I could find in just a few minutes. Too many to count, but here are a few:








0 comments: