Saturday, March 19

Anthropologie does weddings!

All I can say is that I am glad that I am already married. If this new wedding program from Anthropologie came out before my big day rolled around I (and my budget) would have been in a lot of trouble. The collection is found at bhldn.com and it is amazing. They have gowns, bridesmaid's dresses, lingerie, shoes, jewelry, cover-ups, hair adornments and accessories. Just about everything you need to get you and your special ladies all set for the walk down the aisle.

I haven't seen every item but from my first look over the site this is place to find unique items to add a special touch to your look. And the prices really aren't too bad, I can't really afford most things in the regular Anthropologie store and I'm not one to spend $400 on a pair of shoes for my wedding day but many people are. The most expensive gown is $4,000 which (although more than 4 times the cost of my dress) isn't that bad compared to some of the gowns out there that would compare to this style.

Here are a few of my favorites from the different categories throughout the collection.

Favorite shoes:



Favorite Bridesmaid's dresses:



Favorite Gown:


0 comments: