Monday, December 13

Bazaar Bizarre Winter 2010


I'm back from Bazaar Bizarre and it was wonderful. Thank you to everyone who stopped by and welcome if you are visiting for the first time. Unfortunately I left my camera in Cleveland so I don't have photos of my booth for you. I hope everyone who shopped had a great time and I hope the rest of the vendors had fun too. If you are in the Cleveland area you should check out Last Minute Market next weekend, many of the vendors will be showing there.


I was supposed to have another show next weekend but unfortunately it didn't come together so I am officially done with shows for 2010. It's pretty exciting and now I get to look forward to 2011 and put together a new list of shows. If you have any favorite Midwest shows that you like to visit let me know and I will do my best to check them out.

Don't forget to stop by throughout the rest of the week for some more holiday inspirations!

0 comments: