Friday, October 22

Do you love to create? 25 signs that you may love to create

Check out Vickie Howell's list of "25 signs that you may love to create." It will bring a smile to your face and if you're anything like me you will probably find a few (or most of them) that apply to your own life.

I definitely see myself in #1 - My husband broke my Amy Butler Vintage Botanica platter only a few days after I got it (never released, one of a kind!). I had a hard time letting those broken pieces of ceramic go.

And I know I see myself in #22 - we all know I have a problem with magazines. Have you seen my studio lately? I "cleaned" it up since I was having some house guests. For some reason my husband didn't think my 3 foot high stack of magazines in the corner of my studio counted as "organized" - I disagree.

Where do you fall on this list? Have any other signs?

0 comments: