Friday, August 6

Stores I want to visit

More and more shop owners are starting blogs to support their stores. Since I am slightly addicted to blogs (reading others that is, not so much posting to my own lately unfortunately) I come across tons of stores that I wish were just down the street. Usually they are in a far away land like Australia or London but I lust after walking through their doors each time I open up their blogs. Here are a few stores that I have found through their blogs that I have added to my traveling wish list.

Lark - Daylesford, Australia - The Lark BlogYummy Goods - West Barnstable, MA - Yummy Goods Blog

Curious Sofa - Kansas City - Curious Sofa Blog - I found this one in this months issue of Where Women Create - beautiful store!

These are just a few of the small shops I have discovered recently. I could go on and on about the places I want to shop around the world, my list is always growing. Are there any of your favorite shops you have found through a blog?

0 comments: