Tuesday, July 13

New craft books on the way

We all know that I am a bit obsessed with craft books. I love them all, I can't get enough! Here are a few books that will be released later this year that I can't wait to get my hands on.

Amy Butler's Style Stitches I have all of her other books and this one is all handbags! I saw a preview of it at Quilt Market and there are some great patterns in there.
Tina Given's Sew Tina - I love Tina's fabrics and designs so I can't wait to see what fun she has in store for us in her new book.
Here are a few others that I found on Amazon that look great too:
Plus I just got Sew Retro and it is super cute, lots of great retro patterns and awesome photos from the 60's and 70's of sewing patterns and some great hairstyles too.
I also just bought The Homemade Home and One Skein Wonders - both full of some great patterns too.

I told you, I can't get enough. I added 3 books to my collection this month, like I needed any more?

Are there any new books you are looking forward to?

0 comments: