Wednesday, June 9

Obsession Confession - Sunflowers

I have become obsessed with sunflowers lately. I logged onto Google this morning and saw that you can change the background of your Google home page - I don't know if this is new or not but it's new to me! (Check the bottom left corner of google to set your background) So I set my background to a crazy fun field of sunflowers.
I have always loved sunflowers and I've always wanted to visit a sunflower field, I've never seen one in person so now I am on the hunt for one in Ohio, preferably central or northeastern Ohio. Then, of course, I spent way too much time looking around online at photos of sunflowers and sunflower fields. Here is a little sunny inspiration for you today:

(This was taken in Ohio!) via flickr user janruss

I also found this image:
And riding an elephant through this field of sunflowers is now on my bucket list.


0 comments: